Saturday, March 15, 2008

Favorite Color Swap

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? Red, Purple and I guess pink

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? knitting, crochet, stamping, scrapbooking

3. What products do you really covet? ball winder and swift, harmony needles from knit picks, Lorna's Laces sockyarn in Red Rover

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I read a lot, we camp and we also like to go to antique stores

5. Is there anything you collect? Anchor Hawking Early American Presscut Glass in the starburst pattern, Stephen King original hardcover, Hard Rock Cafe pins and glassware

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I'm a scorpio and I think I'm a rabbit

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells? Lavender, Vanilla, Gardenia

…types of music and/or bands? classic rock, 80's, Rush, lots of independent artists

…authors? Stephen King, Patricia Cornwell, anything from the Regency period

…animals? I love monkeys

…places to shop? Good Fibrations yarn shop, Michaels, Target

…season? Spring

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? LOVE sock yarn, I'm not a yarn snob so I don't mind acrylic as long as it's soft - like Caron Simply Soft, I love Lorna's Laces sock yarn and Jitterbug sock yarn, I use mostly Stampin' Up and Creative Memories for stamping and scrapbooking. I like bambook straight needles, for DPN's and Circulars I prefer bamboo except for sock needles and I like metal for that, anything with a good sharp point

…candies or goodies? I love chocolate and mint

8. Do you have any wish lists? I don't think so anymore

9. Are you allergic to anything? Yes, I am horribly allergic to pine and most grass/tree type additives in products (juniper, lemongrass, etc)

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? 1 snake named Isis, dog named Velvet, 3 cats - Gryffin, Lupin and Alister

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here. Please nothing religious-themed. My Ravelry ID is AuntieEmKnits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! I look forward to working on your swap package.

Have a great weekend!

Your FCS Pal,

Knit Wit

Anonymous said...

BTW, I love your cats' names! Are you a Harry Potter fan, by any chance?

Knit Wit