Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's been how long?

Forgive me readers, for I have sinned. It's been a long-ass time since my last post. No excuse, it's just been insane here. Let's see. Here's a very long update.

1. Finally got our mail key and our mail. About a month after we got it all straightened out the postman left some mail that had been held and not picked up. Rubber banded to it was something we weren't supposed to see. It was a "Handle With Extreme Caustion" postcard. Seriously. That's what it said. It was notes about our situation and warning the postman to not fuck up. I found that rather funny
2. School started. I love school. I am having a blast and getting A's in all of my classes. My major is English - emphasis in technical writing and editing, minor in Sociology
3. I've been knitting and crocheting non-stop. I've been working on Solstice presents since August and I only have 9 things left to finish. Everyone is getting handmade gifts this year because we're saving the money to hopefully make it back to Missouri for the holidays. I miss my family terribly, I haven't seen them in a year and a half
4. We got married!!! We got married October 11th in a very small ceremony in the mountains. it was us, the kiddo, a minister friend of ours and our dear friends Jamie and John. It was lovely and perfect. Here's some pictures for you.

Wedding



I promise to do better about updating this and I will get some knitting related photos up, but not until after Christmas because I can't show those yet

No comments: