Tuesday, June 12, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

I got this off of Shelby's blog, so here you go. If you read this, consider yourself tagged.

1. I am a feminist but I full expect KM to hold the door open for me and to kill spiders.

2. I am naturally very shy. This is why I love knitting, if I do it in public, people come up to ME and that is better for me.

3. All of my movie star crushes are European, save one, John Cusack. I love John Cusack and I think I spelled his name wrong. But my other loves are Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler, Ioan Gruffudd, Hugh Grant and Colin Firth. I love those guys, but Hugh J and John are my faves. I'd watch those guys read the phonebook. Have you seen Gerard Butler in a KILT? It is my belief that he should never wear anything else, unless of course he wears NOTHING. Apparently there is a petition out there to have him play the role of Jamie in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

4. I keep changing my major. Well, sort of. I am redistributing it. I was looking at Political Science/Sociology, but now I'm looking at a Sociology/Relgion double major with a poli sci minor.

5. I prefer to knit socks with DPNs. I've tried 2 circs but just couldn't get in to it.

6. We had to change the wedding date because of the flooding in the midwest. It's my hometown that got hit with the flooding and I was afraid it wouldn't go away and my parents wouldn't be able to make it. So we postponed it. We're looking at doing it in the fall in Missouri.

7. I am absolutely neurotic about going in store doors. I can not go in the out door, the entire order of the universe hinges on people reading the damn sign and going in the correct door.

No comments: