Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Random Things

Read this on another blog, and if you're reading this (I don't think I have any fans) you have to do it now, too.

TEN random things you might not know about me
1. I'm naturally very shy
2. I'm not a natural red head
3. I heart Alton Brown
4. Almost all of my movie star crushes are foreign, except John Cusack
5. I don't think crochet is inferior to knitting
6. I practiced really hard to lose my Southern drawl, but sometimes it creeps back
7. I put way too much pressure on myself to have all A's
8. I love tiaras, I own 3 and I'll buy a new one for the wedding
9. I really like ball point pens in blue, medium point
10. I will hunt down the person who steels my stapler, kind of like that guy on "Office Space"

NINE places I have visited
1. Chicago
2. Lincoln, Nebraska
3. Black Hills, South Dakota
4. Cheyenne Wyoming
5. Las Vegas
6. Irving, California
7. Disney World
8. Arches National Park
9. Corpus Christi

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. Tell me I'm beautiful
2. Play with my hair
3. Make me dinner
4. Compliment my knitting
5. Wear things I make
6. Brag about me when I'm not there
7. Hold the door for me
8. Tell me your Liberal

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. Learn to knit lace
2. See New York
3. See a space shuttle lunch
4. Have a baby
5. Finish my degree
6. Swim with dolphins
7. go to Scotland

SIX things I don’t like
1. Fundies
2. Bad table manners
3. My ex-husband
4. His mother
5. Fun fur
6. Peas

FIVE things I’m afraid of
1. The dark
2. Spiders
3. Bugs
4. Dieing young
5. losing Michael

FOUR ways to turn me off
1. Bad table manners
2. Tell me your a republican fundie
3. Be lousy in bed
4. Not know the meaning of foreplay

THREE things I do every day
1. Brush my teeth
2. Knit
3. Hug and kiss the guys

TWO things that make me happy
1. Michael
2. Alex

ONE thing on my mind right now
Going in to snuggle with KM, watch "Dead Man's Chest" and knit.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I heart Alton Brown too!

Emilee said...

Isn't he the cutest? But I have a theory that maybe he makes his wife crazy. My guys does all of the cook and attended chef school for a while, and sometimes he's such a "food snob."