Friday, March 16, 2007

Knitters Treat

Swaps are fun:

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire

1. What's your favourite type of yarn? Sock yarn. I love knitting socks. Second, I would really like to try alpaca, everyone I know just loves it and I've only fondled it.

2. What's your least favourite type of yarn? Fun fur

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop? Go straight to the sock yarn

4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? I also crochet, rubber stamp, scrapbook and sometimes embroider, but it's rare that I embroider, my grandmother taught me and I haven't been able to bring myself to do it since she died.

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to? None, I used to have one to IK, but it expired and I haven't been able to renew

6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden

Let's see, Knitting/Crochet/Stamping/Scrapping/Celebrity Gossip

7. What items do you like to knit / crochet? I love to knit socks and sweaters done in the round. I crochet mainly blankets although I've done a scarf out of "Happy Hooker" that I really liked, I've also done a few totes

8. Are you allergic to anything? Cigarette smoke, pine, I have bad seasonal allergies so anything that has essential oils of pine, grass, etc are very bad for me.

9. What do you like to* smell of?(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of) Hmmm, baby powder, I love that scent, also Lavender.

10. What's your favourite way to relax? Watch CSI or Law and Order and knit

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? The bakery

12. What do you come out with? Bread

13. Where do you go next? Tea Room

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal? I am not Christian, so please no Christian themed things. Other than that, I'm pretty easy to please, you can read the blog for other information or feel free to email me with questions.

No comments: