Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Favorite Color Swap

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

So I was in the first Favorite Color swap and my pal was awesome. It was so cool opening a sea of purple. I decided to join again. Sorry I'm such a bad blogger, I'm really going to try and do better. Here's my questionnaire.

1. What are your top three favorite colors? Red is my all time favorite color, I own a lot of clothing, etc. Purple is a very close second. Then, hmmm, maybe pink.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting is my top favorite. I love to knit and I knit socks. I've been knitting for 2 years, I'm not afraid to try new techniques, stitches. I'm almost done with the "Something Red" from Knit and tonic. I also crochet (learned to do that first, about 20 years ago), stamping and scrapbooking.

3. What products do you really covet? Hmm, I really want Lorna's Laces sock yarn in Red Rover. Ultimate dream would be to have a ball winder, LOL. I have sensational knitted socks and knitting vintage socks, but I'd like other sock knitting books, I hear Queen Kahuna's is really good as well as Kat Bhodi (not sure I spelled that right). I've also been looking for the sock yarn that has aloe in it, my LYS has ugly colors, LOL.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? Reading, watching drama shows on TV (Law and Order, CSI), hanging out with my guys.

5. Is there anything you collect? Anchor Hawking Press-Cut glass in starburst, Curious George (I LOVE monkeys), sock yarn, rubber stamps, Hard Rock Cafe hat pins and glasses

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I'm a Scorpio

7.What are your favorite……
scents/smells?… Lavender and lilac are my favorite
types of music and/or bands?…VERY eclectic, I like classic rock, 80's pop, Celtic, classical, jazz, blues
authors?…Patricia Cornwell, Nora Roberts, Stephen King
animals?…Monkeys
places to shop?…Barns and Noble, Village Wools (local yarn store), Craft stores like Michaels or Hobby Lobby
season?…Spring and fall
yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?…I use Stampin' Up? stamps, Creative Memories scrap supplies. I'm not a yarn snob except no fun fur, I really don't like fun fur, makes me itch, but an acrylic that is soft or a blend is ok, I have sensitive skin, so as long as it's soft, it's good.
candies or goodies? I am a total chocoholic

8. Do you have any wish lists? I had one on KnitPicks, but I'm not sure it's still there

9. Are you allergic to anything? I have bad seasonal allergies, so things scented with those oils are bad, especially pine, it's bad, no grass smells either

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? I have a dog named Velvet, 2 cats named Gryffin and Lupin (yep, I'm a Harry Potter fan) and a snake named Isis.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I really don't like things that are rose scented. I am also not Christian so please no Christian themed things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! This is going to be fun!!!

your FCS2 pal