Thursday, September 14, 2006

Long time, no blog




Sorry guys. Things have been crazy busy here. First, we finally got a digital camera, so now I can post my WIP and hopefully my FO's here. The first picture is my wonderful Favorite Color Swap package. My pal rocked. Sorry, haven't figured out how to do links yet. She went with my second favorite color, purple. I have 2 cakes of Lorna's Laces in Blackwatch, Knitpicks Essential in African Violet, some great Lavendar bath stuff, dark chocolate kisses, notepads, a pencil case (great for DPNs) and their was a purple pen I was using and forgot to put in the picture.

The next 2 pictures are of the cats. Sorry, that's all that is at the house with me today to get it's picture taken. The black and white is Gryffin, the Flame-Point Siamese is Lupin, he's my wild child.

Today we leave for Austin for the Austin City Limits Music Festival. I'm so excited. I get to see Willie Nelson!!! Woot!! Brings out my redneck roots. Van Morrison will be there, Tom Petty, John Mayer, and tons of others. It's 3 days of hanging with my guys and knitting. I'm taking a LOT of projects with me. I always overestimate my productivity. I'm taking BBS (Big Black Socks for my charity knitting, Socks For Soldiers), Jaywalker socks for me in Trekking XL, yarn to start Jamie's fingerless gloves, my co-workers Something Red cardigan, some more sock yarn for me and a scarf I'm working on for Jamie. In a perfect world I'll come home with all of it done, LOL.

I will update more later.

Em

No comments: