Wednesday, July 26, 2006

One Sock, Two Sock, Red-yellow&Blue Sock



Here they are. The socks for my friend Jamie. I finished the second sock about 1 in the morning. I'm going to pay for that today in a nice little Lupus flare, but I was DETERMINED to finish them. I started the first sock on July 6th and finished the pair in the wee hours this morning. I started the second sock last Thursday, but I didn't knit at all on Saturday, so it took me 4 days to knit the second sock. I am geting MUCH faster at this. I am so excited.

Now I can cast on for my co-workers "Something Red" cardigan from Knit and Tonic as soon as I get my needles bought. But I have to wait until payday, sigh. So tonight I'm going to finally cast on my trekking socks. I'm going to try a sock with a pattern this time, I'm doing "Jaywalkers." Should be fun and a learning experience.

OTN: Blue and tan scarf for Jamie.

No comments: