I joined the Favorie Color Swap. I'm super Excited! I still need to set up a secret email so I can email my pal. But here's the answer to the questionnaire.
1. What are your top three favorite colors? Red is my number one favorite color, followed by purple. After that, pink I guess
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting, rubber stamping, scrapbooking and crochet, I don't do a lot of crochet, mainly I only crochet baby blankets, everything else is knit.
3. What products do you really covet? Oh man, Lorna's Laces sock yarn in any colorway but I really want blackwatch (there is a great seller on ebay that sells 2 hanks for uber cheap, and you need 2 hanks to make socks, it's $17 for 2 hanks!!), the new Knit Picks double pointed needles and the interchangeable set, "The Happy Hooker" crochet book by Debbie Stoller, Mason Dixon Knitting, Sensational Knitted Socks
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? Reading, watching movies, playing my flute, listening to music, hanging with my guys
5. Is there anything you collect? Sock yarn, rubber stamps, Anchor Hawking Press Cut Glass in the Starburst pattern
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I'm a Scorpio
7.What are your favorite……
scents/smells?… Lavendar, I love lavendar and also Lilac. I detest rose scented things. Nothing pine scented either as I'm allergic
types of music and/or bands?… Oh man, classic rock, I love Rush, I love the Dixie Chicks, I like John Mayer, I have VERy ecclectic music taste.
authors?… Patricia Cornwell, Stephen King, J.K. Rowling
animals?… MONKEYS. I LOVE MONKEYS
places to shop?… Target, bookstores of all kinds, stamp stores, fiber stores (But I hate my local fiber Store, they are rude)
season?… Spring and Fall, the weather is perfect here in the desert
yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?… Sock yarn I love Lorna's Laces, Opal and Trekking, Stamps I prefer Stampin Up, Knitting Needles I prefer bamboo or other natural woods but would like to try the Knit Picks, Scrapbooking I use mostly Creative Memories
candies or goodies? M&M's are my all time favorite
8. Do you have any wish lists? Yes, on Knit Picks and I need to get one on Amazon, ask me later, I'll try to remember
9. Are you allergic to anything? Yes, I have really bad seasonal allergies. This carries into anything pine scented i can not tolerate because they tend to use essential oils. nothing grass scented either.
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Dog named Velvet, Cats named Gryffin and Lupin (from Harry Potter), snake named Isis and a Gecko named Gex. The snake is my fiance's and the gecko is my step-sons.
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I'm not hard to please and will be happy with whatever you send me. I am not Christian so anything Judeo/Christian wouldn't be appropriate for me. I like little gadgety types of things, ie stitch markers, interesting embossing powders, etc.
Feel free to leave comments with more questions.