Friday, June 30, 2006

More FO's




I may figure this out yet. Here is a picture of the finished baby blanket. It is a crocheted item, I LOVE this pattern and will use it for future projects. It looks lacy, but isn't hard and goes together really quickly. I'm hoping to see my friend this next week while I'm back home in Missouri and give it to her. She may have the baby before then, which would be convenient. Next you see pictures of some stamped altered journals I did for my 3 friends and myself. All were done with the "composition notebooks." Stamps were, well, I can't remember. Cardstock and ink is Stampin Up. One stamps says, "Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in heels." The other says, "Here's to great women, may we be them, may we know them, may we raise them." There's also some music note stuff on there. the tag has our names spelled out. Pens are made to match.

No comments: